Forgetting for a moment my non-PC vices, these are my faves in no particular order . . .
1. Lincoln Park After Dark OPI nail polish. After decades of year-round pink polishes, I took the plunge and went to the dark side. This is a deep eggplant that almost looks black. Not exactly South Florida but perfect for the Fall and Winter months.
2. My iPad. Where do I begin? I love everything about it including all the neat apps available from the iTunes store. The only downside is Words With Friends, my current guilty pleasure.
3. My Keurig coffee maker. Even though the pods are pricey, I love having each cup freshly brewed. I'm a coffee wuss, so I get the milder blends (way cheaper on Amazon) but my high-octane hubby prefers the dark roasts (again, cheaper on Amazon).
4. My Nikon camera. Yes, I graduated to a non-point and shoot big girl camera and though I'm still trying to learn all the settings, whistles and bells, I love the photo quality. Now, if I could just find a decent class on basic photography.
5. The Fresh Market. Okay, this qualifies as a whole group of products and technically, I guess it is a place and not a product, but I wouldn't want to live without it. It's kinda like Whole Foods but that isn't the selling point. The kicker to me is the pre-prepared foods. It's like a gourmet restaurant - entrees, apps, sides, all there for the picking and no work involved. I can cover everything from a large party to dinner for the three of us at relatively reasonable prices. For example, Thanksgiving dinner for 8-12 with a ham, turkey, 5 sides and rolls is only $129.00 - less than I would spend buying the ingredients to make each item. (And I ordered online. Can you say convenience?) It is a chain, so I hope one comes to you in the near future.